Remaining Registration Opportunities
You must complete registration on-line at eayso.org and then send printed form in the forms to have your soccer player placed on a waiting list. If space is available, they will be immediately be placed on teams.
- Register online at www.eayso.org (players & volunteers)
- Print 1 electronically signed copies of the online forms
- If 1st year player in San Bruno AYSO, copy your child's birth certificate
(cppies will be shredded after birthday confirmation an not returned)
- For players who will be 10 and older as of August 1, attach current photo (1"x1½") for use on Player ID Cards (print full name on back of photo)
- Write check to " AYSO 249" using the current standard fees .
- Send above complete/signed forms, picture and check to :
||San Bruno AYSO 249
PO Box 581
San Bruno, CA 94066
||or drop off at Treasurer's house:
505 Sylvan Ave, San Bruno
(1 block south of IHOP) place in mail slot front door
Contact eAYSO support for passwords or questions about on-line enrollment process :
or call 866-588-2976
Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM, Sat 6AM-3PM(thru 8/31), Sun 8AM-Noon (thru 7/28)
All players registrations request received after Friday June 28 will be placed on waiting list until space becomes available.
Player Division Status
(table above not displayed, click here)
AYSO IS A 100% VOLUNTEER ORGANIZATION.
Email The Registrar
I've registered my child(ren), what do I do now?? Click Here!